Thursday, August 2, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

So I've been contemplating over what content I want on my blog. Which direction I want to go. Let me tell you, trying to figure that out has been a challenge. Do I focus on one thing? If so what? Do I make it as random as I am? So many ways I can go with this.

After all that thinking I decided I won't focus on just one thing. Truth be told my mind is so all over the place that it would be impossible for me to just write about let's say beauty, or family. So this will be my place to get my thoughts out about whatever may be taking up space in this head of mine.

PS: If there's anything in particular you would be interested in reading about leave me a comment or send me an email.


Xoxo,
Des

Location:The Desi Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment