Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Ocean Gives Me Life

Yesterday was a beach day with my family and friends. We went down to Spring Lake, NJ to catch some rays and play in the ocean. Spring Lake is by far one of my favorite beaches here. It's clean, family friendly, beautiful, and above all not full of rowdy and rude people. If you ever have the opportunity to check out this wonderful spot please do, you won't regret it.

Anyways enough of my love for Spring Lake. There's something about the sea that makes me happy from head to toes. The smell of the ocean air, the waves, the sand between my toes, I love it all. Whenever I having a bad day my mood is instantly changed the minute I'm at the shore. As I breathe in the salt filled air my body is filled with such happiness. I swear I was a mermaid in another lifetime. My dream is to buy a house on a beach. Being able to wake up to the salty air, and walking on the sand everyday would make me the happiest person on earth. Beach days are my favorite summer days. I would go every weekend if I could.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend as much as I am. Remember to take time to relax.



















Xoxo,
Des

No comments:

Post a Comment