Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pre Ordering

I like to play video games, but I admit I'm not the best at it nor can I keep track of everything that comes out like gamers do. However when it comes to Modern Warfare I'm all about it. I still suck so it doesn't make a difference but I love playing. So when MW3 was going to drop I preordered the special edition. My brother Jay on the other hand said nah they never sell out. Well guess what happened? As we were waiting in line to pick up our games the sales guy announces that they have no more copies for PS3. I could see the pain on my brother's face, the moment his heart dropped when he heard this. Luckily my best friend happen to be at another store at that same moment that had a few copies left and he was able to pick one up for him. I think my brother was on the verge of tears as he was waiting to hear if my friend was able to secure his copy.

So needless to say after that incident I was like yup preordering Black Ops 2. So I finally got to it yesterday and Game Stop is doing preorder specials. They have 4 or 5 waves and depending when you preorder you get certain things. I missed the first wave, boo. The special for the second wave to is a Nuketown 2025 map. Now that I registered I automatically get the specials for the rest of the waves. I think this is pretty sweet since I was already pre ordering the game anyway. Now if only there were a special that could help me not suck so much when I play.

So what are your must pre order games? Have you ever not done so and foud the store sold out?

No comments:

Post a Comment