Monday, August 6, 2012

Who Me Tech Nerd??

So before I begin please know that this post by no means is to push Apple on anyone or persuade you in any way. With that being said I can make a confession now, I'm an Apple whore. I swear by Apple, and it's products. I'm always raving to my friends about my MacBook, a few have joined the dark side buah ha ha. By the way that's my evil laugh just in case. I own an iPhone, iPad, iPod, and MacBook. I hope to be buying a desktop next year (depending on certain things to be discussed later). Anywho this isn't about all the Apple gadgets I own or don't. This ladies and gents is about the travesty that has occurred today.


So lately I have been neglecting my MacBook, because I'm always on the iPad. However now that I'm back to writing I prefer to do so from the Mac. Well of course the thing would go and and start acting up on me now. I can't say I'm surprised since I've been neglecting it, but damn why??? Now I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I know a few things (ok maybe just how to turn stuff on and transfer songs on to my devices), and I know for a fact my baby is not up to par. As I was attempting to edit some pictures, and browsing my usual sites it froze on me, then proceeded to inform me something or another about needing space on my start up disk (I think). It did this 3 more times before I just gave up. So here I am sitting here staring at it like wtf could be wrong. Since I have no clue I'll wait for the Mr. to get home and inform me on the status of my machine. I'm hoping it isn't anything too serious or expensive. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that whatever it may be won't take too long to fix since I want to work on a new site design, which by the way I've never done before so we'll see how that goes.


So how many of you out there are tech savvy? Should I be freaking out right now? Or are you like me and have no idea what I'm talking about?





Xoxo,
Des

No comments:

Post a Comment